Nubliss is not just another mattress brand. We, at Nubliss, strive to maintain your trust on our Brand and protect your privacy.
During the process of transaction or at the time of account creation, we collect some personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Email id, Phone number, Address etc. This information is used for updating you about the offers. You can easily opt out of same.
Type of Personal Information Collected:
- Information about IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc..
- If you choose to transact for your purchase, we collect information such as a billing address, payment instrument details, and contact number.
- We retain a message or feedback posted on our chat rooms and message boards.
- Personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, are collected and stored in user dedicated file.
- Correspondence, by other users or third parties, sent to us about user′s activities or postings on the Website will be collected and stored into a file specific to the user.
- Data (contact information and demographic information like zip code, age, or income level) collected through ‘Online’ survey forms.
- Information (email address, name, phone number, birth date, gender etc) shared while creation of free account with us.
Use of Personal Information:
- Internal Analytics: Information is collected and compiled, on an aggregated basis, to undertake internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour. This is done to understand, protect and serve the user in a much better manner. For this purpose, we collect information such as entry and exit URL, computer’s browser information, and your IP address.
- Improving User Experience: Every piece of information is used for providing a customised solution and improving the overall experience. Data about demographic and profile is collected to continuously improve our product and service offerings.
Information comes in handy in the following manner:
- Helps to resolve disputes
- Troubleshoot problems
- Promote a safe service
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services
- Diagnose problems with our server
- Inform user about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates
- Detect and protect you and our website against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Enforce our terms and conditions
To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt-out of such uses.
Buying Behaviour: At the time of checkout, we collect information about your buying habits. This helps us in creating a tailored experience for your next visit.
Sharing Personal Information:
Improvement of user experience is undertaken through the constant collection of user data. We do not sell or rent user information to a third party for their marketing and advertising purposes. Some circumstances under which user data is shared are as follows:
- Some part of the personal information may be disclosed to a third party to provide a user with access to our services, to fulfil the orders by through third party logistics, to provide information via SMS and or/email, analytics platform, CRM partner, comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
- Links to Other Sites Personal identifiable information is also collected in case of our website linking to other websites. In this case, Nubliss.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Choice to Opt-Out a user can easily opt-out of the receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us or on behalf of our partners, after setting up an account. Service can be easily deactivated by submitting a written request from the registered email address.
We have tied up with third party service providers for payment gateway services. In order to understand security and their policy, please read carefully their terms and conditions or privacy policies, if any. We may change the service provider in future without any intimation to user.
In the case of a grievance, you can contact our Grievance Officer - Mr. Nimit Shah (Enkie International Pvt Ltd) on the below-mentioned contact details:
Mr. Nimit Shah
Phone: +91 9205138595
Time: Mon - Fri (10:00 - 18:00)
Please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.